Study Russian in Saint Petersburg
Russian language through travel!
You want to study Russian language in Russia or just learn the Russian alphabet? May be you are a passionate traveler and you want to dive deep into Russian culture or you just need a survival crash-course to travel around beautiful Russian cities? Even if you are interested in Business Russian course or need to expand your vocabulary to specific topic we can offer you a courses that will be tailored specially for your needs!
- Russian language classes to develop all aspects of Russian language including speaking, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing.
- Methods to focus on improving your ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Introduction to Russian culture and life
- Field trips (lessons in the form of excursions)
- Students aged 18+
- Individual classes or mini-groups (2-3 students)
- All levels including complete beginners in Russian language
- Entrance and exit test on your request
- Course materials are included
- mail: email@example.com
- tel. +79119342520 / (812) 923 63 42
- Kantemirovskaya str. 7 St. Petersburg, Russia 194100
Accommodation and rooms for courses are offered by our partners:
Operated as a Bed&Breakfast( B&B ), its Swiss management will make sure you feel comfortable and safe. Located in the historical centre if St. Petersburg, most sites lie within walking distance.
Does swiss hospitality appeal to you? Is safety, coziness, central location and moderate pricing important to you as well? Then you might take a closer look...
More information here: http://www.swiss-star.ru/index.php/home-en
We are located in the historic city center, at the Canal Griboedov Embankment. 7 minutes walk form Sennaya square.
Big Bang Hostel is near all major attractions: St. Isaac’s Square, the embankment of the Canal Griboyedov, Moyka river, the Mariinsky Theater, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Trinity Cathedral. Prior to NevskyProspekt can be reached at Sadovaya. Nearby is the only point in which the seven bridges can be seen immediately.
More information here: http://bigbanghostel.ru/en/
Standard excursion = main tourist attractions, general introduction to Saint Petersburg or its outskirts, no specific topic of the tour.
Our certified guides offer you various tours and excursions around Saint Petersburg and its magnificent outskirts. We offer both typical programs like walking tours around main attractions and sight as well as any personal sightseeing program to support your studies of Russian language or just to meet your wishes and interests.
Global Step can also help you to organize your theatre visit or advise you on different social events in Saint Petersburg.
Travel to Russia requires an entry visa. The Consulate General issues different categories of visas to Russia based upon the purpose of the trip and the duration of stay in Russia.
The following documents should be submitted in order to obtain a visa according to its category:
- Completed visa applications (two for a multiple re-entry visa), signed by the Applicant only. All information must be typed or printed in block letters in English. Incomplete visa application forms shall not be processed.
- Valid national passport (original only and it should have at least two clear visa pages). It must be valid no less than six months after the visa expiration date.
- Two pictures of an applicant.
- Money Order or Certified Bank Check made out to the Russian Consulate for visa processing. Please note that we do not accept cash, credit or debit cards, personal or company checks.
- Confirmation of the hotel reservation, a contract for provision of tourist services, confirmation of reception of the tourist, and register number from the Uniform Federal Register of the Tour Operators of the Federal Tourism Agency.
Our partners SwissSTAR B&B and BigBang Hostel grant professional visa support. Please feel free to contact us on further details!